Submit your resume today
To apply, please submit your application and an updated resume (see below). Thank you!
Interview opportunities for the following positions are currently available:
For Isthmus Montessori Academy:
- Nido (Infant) Supporting Educator (Full-time and Part-time)
- Young Children’s Community Supporting Educator (Full-time)
- After School Supporting Educator (Part-time)
For Isthmus Montessori Academy Public:
- Nurse (Part-time)
- Physical Therapist (Part-time)
- AMI-Certified Special Education Teachers (Full-time)*
- Supporting Educator/Special Education Program Aide (Full-time and Part-time)
- Food Director & Supporting Educator (Full-time)
- Occupational Therapist (Part-time)
- Speech-Language Therapist (Part-time)
- School Psychologist (Part-time)
*Sponsorship available for Special Education Training and DPI License.
A Growing Community!
As Isthmus Montessori Academy grows, serving families of Madison and surrounding communities, AMI-trained teachers will be needed at all levels of Montessori education. IMA is always looking for highly qualified, dedicated, motivated, and loving people to help grow this fabulous community. Other positions for supporting educators, before and after school care, office and other support staff will also become available. Please submit a letter of interest with a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Isthmus Montessori Academy respects the right of every person to participate in employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disabled veterans or Vietnam era veterans status or membership/activity in a local human rights commission, and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of federal, state and local governing bodies. This applies in all areas of employment including recruiting, hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits and training.
Specifically, Isthmus Montessori will implement this nondiscrimination policy by providing equal employment and advancement opportunity on the basis of merit within the context of its unique environment.