Dear IMA Families,
Hopefully this finds you well and echoing our news of celebration regarding IMA becoming a public school in 2018!
As our school community turns towards positive changes of public access, we welcome the opportunity to do the heavy lifting this transition will require. This effort will be the collaboration of our existing school community as well as the growing student body and their families.
Can you please help the school with the following items:
- Come to the FTO meeting on Tuesday, January 23 and bring a notebook!
- Sign up to canvas surrounding neighborhoods.
- Provide childcare for canvasing groups.
- Sign up for a training on IMA talking points
- Identify opportunities for us to speak to interested groups or at events.
- Remember this is good news for all children within our community as we work towards our ultimate goal of becoming part of MMSD.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to listen and help in any way that we can.